© 2010 Lockwood Fire Protection District. All Rights Reserved.
Regular Board Meeting
Monday, June 4
7 PM Station #151
23141 Shake Ridge Rd.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop strategic plans to serve the district’s mission
- Define critical goals, objectives, and issues
- Manage the district’s property
- Manage the district’s finances
- Monitor progress toward reaching established goals
- Ensure district complies with the applicable State and Federal regulations
- Develop policies concerning the district organization and business
The principal purpose of this district is the protection of its citizens through the prevention and extinguishing of fires and the protection of life and property. May each action taken by this board be for the benefit of the district and for no other purpose -- self serving or otherwise.
Your Board of Directors
President - Jan Hewitt
Vice Pres. - Cathy Koos-Breazeal
Director - Joanne McLachlan
Director - Kelly McGee
Director - Vacant