© 2010 Lockwood Fire Protection District. All Rights Reserved.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop strategic plans to serve the district’s mission
- Define critical goals, objectives, and issues
- Manage the district’s property
- Manage the district’s finances
- Monitor progress toward reaching established goals
- Ensure district complies with the applicable State and Federal regulations
- Develop policies concerning the district organization and business
The principal purpose of this district is the protection of its citizens through the prevention and extinguishing of fires and the protection of life and property. May each action taken by this board be for the benefit of the district and for no other purpose -- self serving or otherwise.
Your Board of Directors
President - Jan Hewitt
Vice Pres. - Cathy Koos-Breazeal
Director - Joanne McLachlan
Director - Kelly McGee
Director - Cookie Stevens
Board Meeting Monday Nov. 26 at 6pm
23141 Shake Ridge
NOTE Board Meetings will begin at
6 PM during the winter months
beginning with Nov. 26 Board meeting
Treasurer - Tim Worny
Secretary - Terry Bolyard
Fire season is not over yet.
Please use caution and common sense. It is extremely dry.
Things are moving forward
We are proud to announce we now have three volunteer firefighters who, thanks to CalFire training, will be ready to go on calls in November.
NOTICE - TIME CHANGE FOR MEETINGS
Board meetings will commence at 6:00 PM beginning November and continuing through the winter months. We encourage the public to attend meetings and welcome comments and suggestions. This is YOUR fire department.
Green Waste Bin still available through November or until soaking rain.
Click here to read the official rules and regulations from the Air District