© 2010 Lockwood Fire Protection District. All Rights Reserved.
Regular Board Meeting
Monday, October 23,
6 PM Station #151
23141 Shake Ridge Rd.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop strategic plans to serve the district’s mission
- Define critical goals, objectives, and issues
- Manage the district’s property
- Manage the district’s finances
- Monitor progress toward reaching established goals
- Ensure district complies with the applicable State and Federal regulations
- Develop policies concerning the district organization and business
The principal purpose of this district is the protection of its citizens through the prevention and extinguishing of fires and the protection of life and property. May each action taken by this board be for the benefit of the district and for no other purpose -- self serving or otherwise.
Your Board of Directors
President - Jan Hewitt
Vice Pres. - Cathy Koos-Breazeal
Director - Joanne McLachlan
Director - Kelly McGee
Director - Brandon Green
A bit of news from the Board . . .
Board Director Jim Snokes resigned in May due to a relocation outside the Lockwood Fire boundaries. We would like to take this opportunity to thank him for his dedication and willingness to volunteer his time to Lockwood Fire.
As Jim left, Brandon Green stepped forward and applied for the open Board Director position. There were no other applicants and Brandon will be sworn in as Lockwood Fire Board Director on July 24.
Join us in welcoming Brandon as our newest Board Director.
Help us build a bunkroom so we can better provide 24 hour support to the district at Go Fund Me: