© 2010 Lockwood Fire Protection District. All Rights Reserved.
CANCELLED DUE TO SNOW
Regular Board Meeting
Monday, February 26
7 PM Station #151
23141 Shake Ridge Rd.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop strategic plans to serve the district’s mission
- Define critical goals, objectives, and issues
- Manage the district’s property
- Manage the district’s finances
- Monitor progress toward reaching established goals
- Ensure district complies with the applicable State and Federal regulations
- Develop policies concerning the district organization and business
The principal purpose of this district is the protection of its citizens through the prevention and extinguishing of fires and the protection of life and property. May each action taken by this board be for the benefit of the district and for no other purpose -- self serving or otherwise.
Your Board of Directors
President - Jan Hewitt
Vice Pres. - Cathy Koos-Breazeal
Director - Joanne McLachlan
Director - Kelly McGee
Director - Vacant
Help us build a bunkroom so we can better provide 24 hour support to the district at Go Fund Me:
The Lockwood Fire Protection District has an open position on its Board of Directors. This position will be filled through an election on the June 2018 Amador County ballot. You must be a resident of the Lockwood Fire Protection District and a registered voter in Amador County to be eligible. If you are interested in running for this open seat you must file to be a candidate with the Amador County Elections office between February 12th and March 9th, 2018. Please contact the Elections office located at 810 Court St, Jackson, 209-223-6465 for information on the process to become a candidate for the Board position.
Board Director Position Open